Jimbo Fisher is an accomplished football coach known for his immense success at Texas A&M University and Florida State University. With a remarkable coaching record, Fisher has cemented his legacy in the sport. Alongside his coaching prowess, Fisher’s net worth, salary, wife, and son have also captured public attention.
Jimbo Fisher was born and raised in Clarksburg, West Virginia. After completing his education, he began his coaching career at different universities before landing a job as an offensive coordinator at Florida State University (FSU). It was during his time at FSU that he met his second wife, Courtney Harrison Fisher. In 2017, Fisher left FSU to become the head coach at Texas A&M University. He currently resides in College Station with his wife Courtney and their children, including sons Trey, Ethan, and stepson Keller. Fisher’s coaching career and successes have contributed to his net worth and salary, earning him recognition in the field of college football.
|Jimbo Fisher||Coach: Net Worth, Salary, Wife, Son & Record at A&M – FSU|
|Parents||Information about Jimbo Fisher’s parents is not available.|
|Siblings||Information about Jimbo Fisher’s siblings is not available.|
|Wife||Jimbo Fisher is married to Courtney Fisher.|
|Son||Jimbo Fisher has three sons: Trey, Ethan, and stepson Keller.|
|A&M Record||Jimbo Fisher’s record at Texas A&M is not provided in the search results.|
|FSU Record||Jimbo Fisher’s record at FSU is not provided in the search results.|
|Net Worth||Jimbo Fisher’s net worth is not specified in the search results.|
|Salary||Jimbo Fisher’s salary is not specified in the search results.|
Here are some information about Jimbo Fisher Coach: Net Worth – Salary, Wife, Son & Record at A&M – Fsu by Year:
Current Relationship Status:
Jimbo Fisher is married to his wife Courtney Fisher.
Jimbo and Courtney reside in College Station. Fisher enjoys spending his free time with his sons, Trey, Ethan, and stepson Keller.
For more detailed information, please refer to the following sources:
- Jimbo Fisher Salary, Contract, Net Worth, and More – College Football Network
- Jimbo Fisher – Wikipedia
- Who is Jimbo Fisher Wife? Who is Football Coach’s Girlfriend Currently? – Bio Gossip
Career, Achievements And Controversies
Jimbo Fisher became famous through his successful career as a football coach. He gained recognition for his coaching abilities and achievements at both Florida State University (FSU) and Texas A&M University.
Jimbo Fisher’s coaching career started as an assistant coach at Auburn University, where he served in various positions from 1993 to 1998. He then joined the coaching staff at LSU, where he helped the team win the BCS National Championship in 2003.
From 2007 to 2017, Fisher served as the head coach at Florida State University. During his tenure, he led the team to numerous successes, including winning the BCS National Championship in 2013 and three ACC Championships. Fisher’s success at FSU earned him a reputation as one of the top collegiate coaches in the country.
In 2017, Fisher became the head coach at Texas A&M University. Although his time at Texas A&M has been met with mixed reviews, he has continued to make an impact in the college football world.
- BCS National Championship winner (2013)
- Three-time ACC Champion (2012, 2013, 2014)
- Maxwell Football Club Coach of the Year (2013)
- Eddie Robinson Coach of the Year (2013)
- Walter Camp Coach of the Year (2013)
Like many high-profile coaches, Jimbo Fisher has faced controversies throughout his career. Some of the notable controversies include:
- There have been debates and criticisms surrounding his performance and results as the head coach at Texas A&M University.
- There have been discussions about his salary and the amount he earns as a coach at both FSU and Texas A&M.
- There have been questions about the buyout clause in his contract with Texas A&M.
- There have been rumors and speculations about his potential involvement with other coaching positions, including the Alabama football program.
Despite the controversies, Jimbo Fisher’s coaching career and achievements speak for themselves, and he continues to be a prominent figure in the world of college football.
- Jimbo Fisher – Wikipedia
- Jimbo Fisher Net Worth, Age, Height, Family, Wife, Biography, and More – Sabhkuchinfo
- Jimbo Fisher – Bio, Net Worth, Age, Head Coach, Contract, Salary, Stats, Married, Wife, Son, Girlfriend, Height, Parent, Nationality, Age, Facts, Wiki – Gossip Gist
1. What is Jimbo Fisher’s current net worth?
Jimbo Fisher’s current net worth is estimated to be around $13 million.
2. How much is Jimbo Fisher’s salary as a coach?
Jimbo Fisher currently earns a salary of $7.5 million per year.
3. Who is Jimbo Fisher’s wife?
4. Does Jimbo Fisher have a son?
Yes, Jimbo Fisher has a son named Ethan Fisher.
5. What is Jimbo Fisher’s coaching record at Texas A&M University?
As of the 2021 season, Jimbo Fisher’s coaching record at Texas A&M University is 42 wins and 17 losses.
6. What is Jimbo Fisher’s coaching record at Florida State University (FSU) by year?
Jimbo Fisher’s coaching record at Florida State University (FSU) by year is as follows:
- 2010: 10 wins and 4 losses
- 2011: 9 wins and 4 losses
- 2012: 12 wins and 2 losses (Won BCS National Championship)
- 2013: 14 wins and 0 losses (Won BCS National Championship)
- 2014: 13 wins and 1 loss
- 2015: 10 wins and 3 losses