Site icon News-EN

Tourists accidentally let a swarm of ‘more than 2,000 moths’ into Thailand hotel room

da5983ac9f64f170eec54e90cc610330


PAI, Thailand – Two British tourists inside Thailand were shocked when they accidentally let hundreds of moths flood their hotel room.

In a series of videos on TikTok, Jemma Sayer captured a surprising scene in the popular tourist destination of Pai. The footage shows a huge swarm of insects overtaking their bed and mosquito nets, creating a truly alarming sight.

A man, identified in local news reports as a hotel employee, can be seen inspecting the room with a headlamp and a baton.

WATCH: BLACK BLOOD-SUCKING MOSQUITOES CLOUDS AT HOME AMID HEAVY RAIN

Two British tourists in Thailand were left stunned when they accidentally let a stream of hundreds of moths into their hotel room, according to footage from late May.

Sayer and her best friend checked into their hotel room and saw moths coming through a hole near the door.

They tried to plug the hole with a towel, but “when we opened the door, a cobra launched us and more than 2,000 moths flew into our room,” Sayer said.

According to reports, the friends only opened the door for “a split second.”

The hotel then quickly moved them to another room, Sayer said.

Original article source: Video: Tourists accidentally let a swarm of ‘more than 2,000 moths’ into Thailand hotel room

Exit mobile version